So I've decided to start a blog about our family. Mostly so that I can have a memory of what has happened with us.
I thought I'd try to name it something clever. Our neighbor Dave said something to me a while ago, trying to sympathize with me how fast this time in our lives goes. He said "Dani, the whole entire 80's were one big blur to me." meaning that's when his kids were born and it was just chaos. So I thought I'd name our blog "It's All A Blur". But, not wanting to appear that I might be able to do this blog without any hiccups, the name rang true and somehow I added "nu" to the end. Yep, our blog is called "It's All A Blurnu" - I'm sure I could fix it, but Viv is crying so I need to just leave it.
I'm anxious to start this process.. be patient with me. I'm sure in no time it will be my addiction.
Blogging is a great way to document all the things that happen day to day.
ReplyDeleteIt's better than a journal because you know that the little ones (furry or human) won't find and tear it apart and later, if you want, you can have it all compiled into a book :)
I'll be looking forward to your posts!
Biz
love it!!
ReplyDelete